January 2, 2010

art-o-mat project















art-o-mat is the brilliant brainchild of clark whittington in north carolina. i discovered his site by accident several years ago and have been spreading the word ever since. it's been on my "to do" list to become an artist in cellophane (check out artomat.org to see what that means) and i finally got my act together, sent in my prototypes and was accepted. that was about four months ago. my next step was to make fifty pieces of my art and send them off to clark. i haven't yet, so i made a resolution to complete them by end of january.

2 comments:

  1. We need a machine in SD! Pronto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cool! I wonder if I could get a machine in Fosston? They'd put it next to the real cigarette machines. LOL

    ReplyDelete